If your divorce is stalled by a disagreement over property division; if an accident personal injury is draining your physical strength and financial resources; if you are jobless and fearful of home foreclosure, the help of an experienced attorney can be a source of confidence and comfort for you.
In Shelton, Connecticut, and throughout New Haven and Fairfield counties, the quality representation you are looking for can be found at The Law Offices of James A. Cuddy, LLC.
Attorney James Cuddy - Experienced Representation, Personal Service for Connecticut Clients
James Cuddy has served a wide variety of individual, family and business clients for 15 years. His combination of legal expertise, valuable experience and personal service helps to customize his guidance, to suit your unique situation.
Contact our law firm today. Your initial consultation is free of charge. If you cannot come to our law offices for any reason — a scheduling conflict, injury or illness, a criminal arrest — James Cuddy can come to you. Convenience for our clients always comes first.
Connecticut Personal Injury, Criminal Defense, Real Estate & Foreclosure Attorney
Expect solid support and creative strategies in important legal practice areas such as:
- Family law — including mediation services for uncontested, contested and high net worth divorce; child support and alimony; child custody and visitation; property division; and post-divorce modifications
- Personal injury — when negligence leads to an accident and serious or catastrophic injury to you, or wrongful death of a loved one
- Foreclosure defense — including foreclosure mediation and negotiation of mortgage modifications with lenders
- Real estate – for any issue related to residential real estate issues such as sales and purchase, refinancing, closings and short sales
- Criminal defense — aggressive protection of your rights against all felony and misdemeanor charges
- Simple wills — along with living wills, powers of attorney and other foundations of necessary estate planning
Personal injury clients of James Cuddy can benefit from the contingency fee basis for our work. You owe no attorney fee unless we win your case.
Your Free Consultation
Contact our experienced Shelton family law attorney for a free initial consultation. Call 866-785-4409, toll free. Your e-mail or overnight phone messages are always responded to promptly.