If your divorce is stalled by a disagreement or other issues preventing reasonable solutions, the help of an experienced attorney can be a source of confidence and comfort for you.
Providing You with Experienced Representation & Personal Service
James Cuddy has served a wide variety of individual, family and business clients for 15 years. His combination of legal expertise, valuable experience and personal service helps to customize his guidance, to suit your unique situation.
Hire a Compassionate and Experienced Family Lawyer Today
A divorce can represent one of the most challenging periods in a person's life. Minimizing the impact of divorce on your finances, your future, and the emotional welfare of your family is a primary goal. In today's economy, many couples want to be divorced but don't think or don't know if they can afford it.
The legal assistance and solid support of an experienced family law attorney can cushion the blow of divorce and its many collateral issues.
Expect dependable support and creative strategies in practice areas such as:
- Family law — including mediation services for uncontested, contested and high net worth divorce
- child support and alimony
- child custody and visitation
- property division; and
- post-divorce modifications
Contact our law firm today toll free at 866-785-4409. Your initial consultation is free of charge. If you cannot come to our law offices for any reason - a scheduling conflict, injury or illness, a criminal arrest - James Cuddy can visit you. Convenience for our clients always comes first. Your e-mail or overnight phone messages are always responded to promptly.
Our firm can also help you with:
- Personal injury — when negligence leads to an accident and serious or catastrophic injury to you, or wrongful death of a loved one
- Foreclosure defense — including foreclosure mediation and negotiation of mortgage modifications with lenders
- Real estate – for any issue related to residential real estate issues such as sales and purchase, refinancing, closings and short sales
- Criminal defense — aggressive protection of your rights against all felony and misdemeanor charges
- Simple wills — along with living wills, powers of attorney and other foundations of necessary estate planning
Personal injury clients of James Cuddy can benefit from the contingency fee basis for our work. You owe no attorney fee unless we win your case.