Someone Else Injured You. Let Them Pay For It.
Help When You Have Been Hurt
When another’s negligence leads to an accident and serious or catastrophic injury to you, or to wrongful death of a loved one, you deserve justice in the form of compensation to help you pay for your injuries and expenses caused by the accident. In Shelton, Connecticut, personal injury attorney James Cuddy can help. His experienced advocacy, expert investigation, skillful dealings with insurers and belief in his clients’ rights have built a reputation for results for over 20 years.
Experienced Car Accident Attorney
The Law Offices of James A. Cuddy, LLC, serves the legal needs of the injured, and families mourning accident-related wrongful death, in counties of New Haven and Fairfield. Representative clients include:
- Those facing lost wages, medical expenses, and pain and suffering from injuries in an accident
- Those who have been permanently disabled because of an accident causing catastrophic injury to their back, neck, brain or spinal cord
- Those with a family member whose personal injury can become fatal
Representing A Wide Range Of Injury Types
Our caring lawyer handles a broad range of personal injury claims, including those involving:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Accidents involving large commercial vehicles and catastrophic injuries
- Accidents caused by uninsured or underinsured drivers
- Distracted driver accidents
- Accidents with serious injuries to passengers
- DUI motor vehicle accidents
- Slip-and-fall premises liability
- Dog bites and animal attacks
What Is This Going To Cost?
You should not have to worry about the cost of our legal representation while you recover from your personal injury. The contingency fee basis means that you owe nothing unless we collect a settlement damage award for you that meets with your approval.
Don’t Suffer In Silence. Call Us Today.
Act now to protect your rights — a statute of limitations may be ticking down on your ability to file a claim. Call 866-785-4409 toll free or 203-583-8256 local, or write to us to arrange for a free consultation with James Cuddy. If your recovery has confined you to your home or a hospital room, Mr. Cuddy can arrange to meet with you there.